Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) and Curtin Graduate Attributes (GA)
Students of the Foundation in Engineering and Science programme are able to:
- Knowledge – Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Information Technology to solve engineering problems.
- Problem Solving – Identify, analyse and solve problems using principles of Mathematics, Sciences and Information Technology.
- Use of Technology – Select and apply appropriate techniques and resources to various Science and Engineering tasks.
- Communication – Communicate effectively through written work and oral tasks.
- Team Work – Work effectively as a member or leader in a multi-disciplinary and diverse group.
- Continuous learning – Engage in continuous learning and acquire essential skills to pursue higher education.
Curtin’s Graduate Attributes:
- CGC-1: Apply discipline knowledge, principles and concept.
- CGC-2: Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial.
- CGC-3: Effective communicators with digital competency.
- CGC-4: Globally engaged and responsive.
- CGC-5: Culturally competent to engage respectfully with local First Peoples and other diverse cultures.
- CGC-6: Industry connected and career capable.