Mechanical Engineering, perhaps the most diverse and versatile among all the engineering disciplines, is the study of the systems or objects in motion. Inherently, the discipline touches almost every aspect of modern-day life starting from automobiles, power plants, aircraft, mobile phones, biomedical devices and so on. The students who graduated in Mechanical Engineering play key roles in a wide range of industries starting from aerospace, oil and gas, energy generation, automotive, shipping, manufacturing & construction, design, biotechnology, mechatronics, robotics, computer, automation, modern-day electromechanical systems etc. It’s not only about engineering, but mechanical engineering graduates also successfully handling the economic issues, sales, engineering, and corporate management positions. In a nutshell, the mechanical engineering graduates are educated and positioned, not only to adapted in engineering practices but to define and direct the prospective changes.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers the following courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Professional Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Masters of Philosophy (by Research) in Mechanical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Engineering
- Engineers Australia (EA)
- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
Shall you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.