Civil & Construction Engineering
Welcome to the Department of Civil and Construction Engineering!
The Department of Civil and Construction Engineering at Curtin University Malaysia provides a well-balanced, innovative and engaging curriculum to prepare our students for challenging careers, handling major projects and being on the fast track towards new heights in their careers. The department has cutting-edge facilities and dedicated academic and technical staffs to support our academic programs and research. Our department and its staff also have close ties with industry and the wider community to offer practice-related education, preparing our students for a successful and rewarding career.
The Department of Civil and Construction Engineering offers four undergraduate courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Construction Engineering) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management)
Our courses are accredited by:
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Engineering Accreditation Council (EAC)
- Engineers Australia (EA) (Provisional)
- Public Service Department (JPA)