The students who graduated in Mechanical Engineering play key roles in a wide range of industries starting from aerospace, oil, and gas, energy generation, automotive, shipping, manufacturing & construction, design, biotechnology, mechatronics, robotics, computer, automation, modern-day electromechanical systems, etc. It’s not only about engineering, but mechanical engineering graduates also successfully handling the economic issues, sales, and corporate management positions. Curtin Mechanical Engineering academic staffs are closely connected with many industrial partners apart from teaching and research, from where we have been receiving requests for the graduating students or early career graduates. Below are some of the recent vacancies received from different industries:
CADFEM is hiring CFD Application Engineers for the Malaysia office.
Responsibilities: Specialist in the use and application of ANSYS Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation tools (Fluent, CFX). Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
- Help the Sales team develop value propositions of ANSYS CFD solutions for various industry segments.
- Work collaboratively with customers to ensure their successful use of ANSYS products, sustain a renewed revenue stream, and cultivate opportunities to expand software licenses.
- Support clients using ANSYS CFD products, through email and telephone, in all phases of analysis from the correct posing of the initial problem, solution, and interpretation of results.
- Prepare and deliver training on ANSYS tools.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments in ANSYS CFD products.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or other technical disciplines
- Sound background in fluid mechanics, heat transfer fundamentals and expertise in CFD analysis
- Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software (Fluent/CFX) or knowledge of other commercial CFD software packages
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity, and willingness for continuous learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
The interested candidates may contact Mr. Amit Parab: email@example.com
JCY HDD Technology Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) (HDD mechanical component manufacturing) is hiring mechanical graduates for the below positions:
1) QA Engineer
2) NPI (R&D) engineer – Require knowledge of ANSYS.
– Responsible to do simulation on new products by ANSYS
– Work with tooling supplier on fixture design, specification, quotation and lead time.
– Develop work instruction, procedure on new product testing method
– Apply statistical method and perform the mathematic calculation to monitor and improve product capabilities by optimising production KPIV
– Conduct a DOE to define the KPIV for the new product
– Analysis of the testing result
– Perform failure analysis on the reject samples from customer
Location: Bukit Minyak (near Juru)
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Prefer those with mechanical engineering, physics, manufacturing, and science background.
Please submit your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keysight is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Requirement: must be less than 18 months after the graduation date.
1. R&D Software/Firmware/Hardware Engineer
2. Product Engineer
3. Material Engineer
4. Quality Engineer
5. Process Mechanical Engineer
6. Test Engineer
7. RF Engineer
8. Supply Chain Associate
9. Procurement Associate
10. Customer Service Associate
11. HR Associate
12. Finance Associate
For more information, please contact 0164715380 for the application.
For industrial internship, final year projects, graduate engineer trainee, you are requested to send your resume to email@example.com.
Entegris (M) Sdn Bhd is hiring mechanical engineers for several positions.
- Equipment Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
Shift Production Manager
Manufacturing Engineer (Laser Welding)
Interested candidates, please email full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mui Lee Enterprise Sdn Bhd
Mui Lee Enterprise Sdn Bhd is hiring service engineers, preferably in mechanical engineering. The company specialise in selling and servicing fire extinguishers and life-saving equipment.
1. Degree in any engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical engineering.
2. With or without work experience.
3. Good writing and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested candidates, please email full application to email@example.com
PRESS METAL Sarawak invites talented engineers in the following vacancies:
- Engineer (Production) – 6 Vacancies
- Technician (Production) – 8 Vacancies
- Inspector (Quality) – 1 vacancy
- Store Keeper – 2 Vacancies
For more information, Call: 086-855040 / 086-297016
Email your resume and related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mechanical Piping Commissioning Engineer
3. Planning Engineer (familiar with P6)
4. Workplace Field Engineer
5. Operation Engineer
7. E&I Engineer
8. Project Manager
9. Operation Engineer/ Operation TL
10. HSSE Engineer
11. Structural Engineer
12. QAQC Engineer
14. Offshore TL
16. E&I, Welding, Blasting/ Painting/ Structural Inspectors
17. Material Coordinators
18. Site Planner
20. Marine Coordinator
Ocean Vantage Engineering
We have received the following requirement from OCEAN VANTAGE ENGINEERING SDN BHD. If any of the Curtin graduates are interested, may contact the company directly.
Position: Project Engineer
Requirement: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or similar. Any oil and gas related experience on top of your Degree would be beneficial.
Location: to be based in Puchong, Selangor
- Actively participating in the smooth delivery of assigned tasks
- Responding to requests from internal/external customers and colleagues
- Recording accurate, complete data and information to ensure quality standards are met and monitored
- Producing reports in manual or electronic format as required
- Preparing and monitoring contractual documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring engineering standards and requirements are met
- Producing engineering drawing using AUTOCAD
- Deputizing for the Senior Project Engineer as and when needed
- Other reasonable duties that the company may occasionally require.
- Requires frequent travel to the worksite and offshore.
This position would suit a recent graduate who is looking to pursue a career in Project Management.
For company details, please refer to our company website: www.ovgroups.com
Interested candidates can submit their CVs to email@example.com
Leopad, an Oil & Gas Company will be visiting our campus on May 15, 2019 (Wednesday) and would like to meet with Curtin students for sharing sessions and recruitment.
Leopad Group of Companies provides Integrated Oil & Gas Services, specializing in the scope of Blasting, Painting, Insulation, Passive Fire Protection, Thermal Spray Application, Refractory, and Scaffolding. Leopad is registered as Petronas Vendors for more than 20 SWEC Codes, pioneering in Corrosion Protection, Refractory, and Scaffolding. Leopad has established regional offices & fabrication yards throughout Peninsula & East Malaysia. Internationally, Leopad has expanded its services to the Middle East, Africa & South East Asia.
Interested students, please come prepared with your CV for recruitment as well as for internships applications.
Vacancies are available in Leopad for the following positions:
- Safety Officer
- Material Controller
- Project Engineer
OM Materials (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd is looking for interns for their operations in Similajau, Bintulu, and Sarawak. Interested candidates can submit their CV to OM Materials Sdn Bhd directly.
Wehaya Sdn Bhd is a Bumiputera Engineering Company incorporated in 1990 to provide specialized products and services in the oil and gas industry. WEHAYA are seeking for skillful, talented, enthusiastic, positive driven attitude people into its organization with a can-do personality that will grow with the company. Interested candidates can submit their CV to Wehaya Sdn Bhd.