Tian Fung Wang
Ir. Tian Fung Wang
MBA, BE (Mech), ACPE, P.Eng. (Mech), ASEAN Eng., Steam Engr., PMP, MIEM, REEM
Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Telephone: +60 12 525 0623,
Research Interests: Heat Transfer, Waste Management, Waste to Energy Power Plant
Ir. Tian holds a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Malaya in 2004 and MBA (specialized Finance) in 2010 (as part time student). He started his career as a Mechanical Technician and end up as International Project Director completing Waste to Energy Plant at Surabaya before start up own Engineering Consulting firm recently. Throughout the years, he had completed various engineering project across Southeast Asia include Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Brunei, Thailand and Indonesia.
He was a Certified Project Management Profession (PMP) since 2009 and implemented various project management good practices in his project teams. He is a Registered Electrical Energy Manager with Malaysia Energy Commission. In 2012, he was recognized as Professional Engineer by Board of Engineers Malaysia and 2nd Grade Steam Engineer by DOSH Malaysia. With vast experience in management, engineering and international exposure, Ir. Tian had been recognized as ASEAN Chartered Professional Engineer (ACPE) in 2015.
- Completed 1st Waste to Energy Power Plant at Surabaya, 2020
- Completed 1st Hazardous Waste to Energy Power Plant in Malaysia, 2018
- Completed 1st Waste to Energy Power Plant at Thailand, 2015
- Green Building & Energy Saving project for Malaysia Prime Minister Office, 2012
- Power Plant erection at Brunei Shell LNG, 2008
- Member of The Institution of Engineers Malaysia
- Engineering Foundations: Principles, Design and Communication
- Integrated Mechanical Design