Vijay Anand Sundarrajan
Dr. Vijay Anand Sundarrajan
Location: Skylark 3 Room 351
Tel: +60 85 630 100 Ext: 2486
Fax: +60 85 630 254
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=5XAPX-EAAAAJ&hl=en
- Igneous Petrology
- Fluid inclusion in hydrocarbon and mineral deposits
- Research on ore minerals
- EPR Spectroscopic study of mineral deposits
- Mineral Exploration
- Mineralogical and Geochemical constraints on the Tawau Gold deposit, Sabah, Malaysia (CMRI-CRS) has been successful at Curtin University, Malaysia.
- Students choice awards for best teaching at Curtin University, 2022.
- “A preliminary study of the rare-metal bearing granites in India. Implications from geochemical and fluid inclusion studies” submitted to the Early Career Researchers (ECR) Startup Fund 2021 has been successful at Curtin University, Malaysia.
- China Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (2013-2015)
- DST-JRF PURSE Research Fellowship (2012-2013)
- SERC-DST Research Fellowship (2008-2011)
- Pondicherry University Meritorious Fellowship (2006-2008)
- Babu Nallusamy, Euniksha Mohapatra, Shri Niveditha R, Vijay Anand, S, Sharath Raj B, Syed Hamim Jeelani, Lingadevaru.M, Krishnakumar A, Kocherla Muralidhar, Sundararajan. M and M.A. Mohammed Aslam, Magnetic Susceptibility, Mineralogical and Geochemical Studies of Neoproterozoic Sandstone of Badami Group, Kaladgi Basin, Dharwar Craton, Se India, in Geological Developments in Anthropocene, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-91355-17-3 (in Press).
- Vijay Anand. S, Govindaraj. P Pradeep. A, Sambasiva Rao. P, Babu Nallusamy, (2022): EPR, XRD, and Optical absorption spectroscopic study of calcic plagioclase from Anorthosite, Kadavur basin, India. In Geological Developments in Anthropocene, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi.
- Senthilkumar S, Srinivasamoorthy K, Vijay Anand S, Babu C and Rajesh Kanna A (2022) Multi-aquatic Geochemistry of Kosasthalayar River Estuary, South India: Perceptions on water quality assessment. Conference Series. 27-28th July 2022, Malankara Catholic College, Mariyagiri, India.
- Sunil Kumar V, Babu Nallusamy, Syed Hamim Jeelani, Vijay Anand S, Perumalsamy. C, Reji Srinivas and Sajan Kurian (2022): Major and Trace Metals Geochemistry of Sediment- Pore Water of The Wetlands Along the Coastal Tracts of Kochi, South West Coast of India. Conference Series. 27-28th July 2022, Malankara Catholic College, Mariyagiri, India.
- Babu Nallusamy, Rajeev Shesha Joshi, Vijay Anand S, C. Perumalsamy and Kocherla Muralidhar (2022): Petrography and X-Ray Mineralogy of Cretaceous of Ariyalur Group of Carbonate Fossils of Tiruchirappalli Succession, Tamil Nadu, India. UNESCO Project IGCP-700 International Conference series. 22nd – 25th August 2022, Page no. 10, PHETCHABUN, THAILAND.
- Carolyn Nicole Marjon and Vijay Anand Sundarrajan (2022): Geological, mineralogical and invisible gold distribution in Mesozoic Bau Limestone, Kuching, east Malaysia. UNESCO Project IGCP-700 International Conference series. 22nd – 25th August 2022, Page no. 10, PHETCHABUN, THAILAND.
- Vijay Anand Sundarrajan (Invited Talk-2022): International Workshop on Advanced materials and characterization techniques. IWAMCT-2022, Arignar Anna Arts College, Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, India. 7-8 April, 2022.
- P, Devaraj. N, Mohammad Nishanth. N, Vijay Anand Sundarrajan, Ramasamy S (2021): Trace element proxies and pyrite petrographic studies on diagenetic evolution of sedimentary system at Kaladgi basin, Dharwar craton: Implications for paleo-redox conditions. International Conference on Earth and Environment in Anthropogene (ICEEA).
- R, Vijay Anand. S, Pandian. M.S, Balakrishnan. S (2019): Geological, Geochemical and Rb-Sr isotopic studies on tungsten mineralized Sewariya-Govindgarh Granites of Delhi Fold Belt, Rajasthan, NW India. Journal of Earth System Science. 128 (19), 1-18. doi.org/10.1007/s12040-018-1034-0.
- Vijay Anand Sundarrajan, M.S., Balakrishnan. S and Sivasubramaniam. R (2018): Fluid inclusion, geochemical, Rb-Sr and Sm-Nd isotope studies on tungsten mineralized Degana and Balda granites of the Aravalli craton, NW India. Journal of Earth System Science. 127 (52), 1-20. DOi-doi.org/10.1007/s12040-018-0953-0.
- Vijay Anand Sundarrajan, Li, Z.; Hu, Y.; Fu, X and Zhu, Y (2017). Invisible gold distribution on pyrite and ore-forming fluid process of the Huangshan Orogenic-type gold deposit of Zhejiang, SE China: implications from mineralogy, trace elements, impurity and fluid inclusion studies. International Journal of Earth Sciences. 106: 1057-1073.