Angnes Tiong Ngieng Tze
Dr. Angnes Tiong Ngieng Tze
PhD, BEng. (Hons.) (First Class), FHEA
Location: Skylark 3 Room 448
Telephone: +60 85 630 100 Ext: 2641
Fax: +60 85 630 254
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=ghJp9csAAAAJ
Dr. Angnes is a lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Curtin Malaysia. She obtained her Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering at Curtin University, Perth, Australia. She worked with Curtin Malaysia as an Associate Lecturer in Foundation in Engineering and Science for a year before pursuing her PhD studies at Curtin Malaysia.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Curtin University, Malaysia
- BEng (Hons) in Chemical Engineering, Curtin University, Perth, Australia
- Teaching Assistant (2013-2016), Curtin Malaysia
- Associate Lecturer (2012), Curtin Malaysia
- Process Heat Transfer
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Nanofluid technology
- Co-Investigator, “Magnesium oxide nanoparticles as a potential alternative to copper-based fungicide: The pathogenic capability and transport properties” – Funded by Sarawak Research Development Council (Catalyst Fund), RM185,725, 2020 – 2023.
- Co-Investigator, “Implementation of Innovative Problem Based Learning (PBL) in Curtin’s Engineering Education” Curtin Malaysia Teaching Innovation Project (CMTIP), RM2000, 2019.
- Tiong, A. N. T, Kumar, P., Saptoro, A. 2019. “Laminar thermal-hydraulic efficiency of polyacrylamide solution in double pipe heat exchanger.” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 495 (1), 012056 (Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science cited-publication).
- Tiong, N.T.A., Saptoro, A., Kumar, P. 2017. “Numerical studies on the laminar thermal-hydraulic efficiency of water-based Al2O3 nanofluid in circular and non-circular ducts.” Chemical Product and Process Modeling, 12 (4), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/cppm-2017-0019 (SCOPUS cited journal).
- Tiong, N.T.A., Kumar, P., Saptoro, A. 2015. “Reviews on Drag Reducing Polymers.” The Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering 32 (8): 1455-1476 (Thomson Reuters Web of Science cited publication, 2016 Impact Factor: 2.007).
- Tiong, N.T.A., Kumar, P., Saptoro, A., Laminar thermal-hydraulic efficiency of polyacrylamide solution in double pipe heat exchanger, 11th Curtin University Technology, Science and Engineering International Conference (CUTSE), 26-28 November 2018.
- Tiong, N.T.A., Saptoro, A., Kumar, P., Numerical studies on the laminar thermal-hydraulic efficiency of water-based Al2O3nanofluid in circular and non-circular ducts, 29th Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers, Miri, Malaysia, 1 – 3 December 2016.
- Tiong, N.T.A., Kumar, P., Saptoro, A., CFD Studies on the laminar heat transfer and flow behaviour of polyacrylamide solution and nanofluid in circular and non-circular ducts, 3rd International Workshop on Heat Transfer Advances for Energy Conservation and Pollution Control, Taipei, Taiwan, 16-19 October 2015.
- Tiong, N.T.A., Kumar, P., Saptoro, A., Review on the rheological study of nanofluids, 2nd International Materials Symposium cum 4th Regional Materials Technology Conference & Exhibition, Miri, Malaysia, 12 September 2013.
- Associate member, Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
- Graduate Engineer, Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM)