Nong Nurnie Binti Mohd Nistah
Ts. Nong Nurnie Binti Mohd Nistah
MPhil., BSc. (Hons), DIT
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Telephone: +60 85 630100 Extn: 2448
Location: Skylark 3 (SK3).L2.321
- Master of Philosophy (Mechanical Engineering), Curtin University Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Multimedia Technology, University Malaysia Sabah (Labuan International Campus)
- Diploma in Information Technology, Ikram College of Technology (now known as KLIUC)
- Intelligent System, Hybrid Intelligent System and Machine Learning
- Intelligent Interface Development and Interactive System for Teaching & Learning
- Mobile Intelligent Interface development for Monitoring System
Conference and Publications
- J. J. D. Khoo, K. H. Lim, N. N. Mohd Nistah, T. A. Basuki, “Deep Learning Mobile App Based Microscopic Leaf Imaging Disease Classification with Azure Cloud Computing Service”, Paper presented in Int. Conf. on Green Energy, Computing and Sustainable Technology (GECOST), Miri, Sarawak 2021
- N.N. Mohd Nistah, K.H. Lim and L. Gopal, “Intelligent Boiler Fault Monitoring Interface and Advisory Guide”. Paper presented in International Conference on Future Computer and Communication (ICFCC), 2019
- N. N. Mohd Nistah, K.H. Lim, L. Gopal and F.B.I Alnaimi, “Coal-Fired Boiler fault prediction using Artificial Neural Networks”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 2486 – 2493, 2018.
- N. N. Mohd Nistah, K.H. Lim, L. Gopal, and F.B.I. Alnaimi, “Artificial Neural Networks to Predict Coal-fired Boiler Fault Using Boiler Operational Parameters”. Paper presented in International Conference on Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Engineering (ICCEECC), 2017
- N. N. Mohd Nistah, F. Motalebi, Y. Samyudia, and F.B.I. Alnaimi, “Intelligent Monitoring Interfaces for Coal Fired Power Plant Boiler Trips: A Review”, Pertanika J.Sci. Technol., vol 22, no. 2, pp. 593-601, 2014.
- N. N. Mohd Nistah, F. Motalebi, Y. Samyudia, and F.B.I. Alnaimi, “Intelligent Monitoring Interfaces for Coal-Fired Power Plant Boiler Trips: A Review”. Paper presented in 7th CUTSE Conference, 2012
- B. A. Abdul Ghani, N. H. Hamit, M. Taip and N. N. Mohd Nistah. “Makan Tahun: The Kedayan’s Annual Feast”. The Sarawakiana Series – Culture & Heritage: SARAWAK KADAYAN CULTURE, Kuching: Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, 2011.
- Professional Technologists, Malaysia Board of Technologist (MBOT)
- Alumni Member of the European Summer School of Internet Governance (EURO-SSIG)