Dr. Wong Shi Yee
Dr. Wong Shi Yee
Civil & Construction Engineering
Telephone: + 60 85 443939 Extn: 2445
Fax: +60 85 443837
Location: Skylark 3 (SK3) Room 440
- PhD in Property and Planning, 2017, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Quantity Survey), 2013, Queensland University of Technology
- Mar 2018 – present Lecturer
Department of Civil and Construction Engineering, Curtin University Malaysia
- Sept 2017 – Nov 2017 Research Associate
Chemical, Physics and Mechanical Engineering, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Dec 2014 – Nov 2017 Seasonal Academic
Civil Engineering and Built Environment, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Stakeholder theory
- Residential construction
- Housing information distribution
- Wong, S. Y., Susilawati, S., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2018). Improving information gathering and distribution on sustainability features in the Australian residential property market. Journal of Cleaner Production (in Press).
- Wong, S.Y., Susilawati, C., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2019). Involving property practitioners for improving information gathering and distribution of sustainability features. In Mathew, J., Lim, C.W., Ma, L., Sands, D., Cholette, M.E., et al. (Eds.). Asset Intelligence through Integration and Interoperability and Contemporary Vibration Engineering Technologies. Springers: Switzerland.
- Wong, S.Y., Susilawati, C., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2016). Understanding Australian real estate agent perspectives in promoting sustainability features in the residential property market. In 7th International Conference on Energy and Environment of Residential Buildings, 20-24 November 2016, Brisbane, Australia.
- Wong, S.Y., Susilawati, C., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2016). Assessing the impact of sustainability-related features on residential property price. In 22nd Annual Pacific RIM Real Estate Society Conference, 17-20 January 2016, Sunshine Coast, Australia.
- Wong, S.Y., Susilawati, C., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2016). Enhancing information about sustainability features for sustainable housing delivery. In Koskinen, K.T., Kortelainen, H., Aaltonen, J., Uusitalo, T., Komonen, K., Mathew, J., et al. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM 2015), Springer, Tampere, Finland.
- Wong, S.Y., Susilawati, C., Miller, W., and Mardiasmo, D. (2015). A comparison of international and Australian rating tools for sustainability elements of residential property. In RICS COBRA 2015, 8-10 July 2015, Sydney, Australia.