Nur Hasyimah Hashim
Dr. Nur Hasyimah Hashim
PhD, Msc., BEng. (Hons.)
Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
Telephone: +60 85 630 100 Ext: 2636
Location: Skylark 3 Room 347
Scopus Profile: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56652260000
ResearchGate Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/N_Hasyimah
- Air Pollution
- Wastewater Treatment
- Scheduled Waste
Dr. Nur Hasyimah joined Curtin University Malaysia in February 2020. She completed her PhD study in 2017 from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (KL). Then, she worked in environmental industry as a consultant and researcher before being appointed as Associate Lecturer in Curtin. Her research mainly focus on air pollution control (APC) and industrial waste water treatment (WWTP/LTP).
- Associate Lecturer, Curtin Univerisity Maysia, February 2020 – present
- Research Assistant, University Putra Malaysia, 2019
- Assistant Officer, Kaneka (M) Sdn. Bhd., 2018
- Environmental Officer, AMR Environmental Sdn. Bhd., 2017
- Student’s Choice, Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering & Science, Curtin University Malaysia (Sem 2 2020)
- Scholarship award from Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT)
- Graduate Engineer, Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Graduate Member, The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
- Socio-Economic Impacts of Engineering
- Aerial Emissions and Abatement
- Green Engineering Principles and Applications
- Cost Planning
- Civil Engineering Project and Cost Management
- Engineering: Connecting Past, Present, Future
- N. Hasyimah, M. Rashid, C. M. Hasrizam, H. Norelyza, and S. Hajar (2021). CFD Study on MR-deDuster as a Fine Particle Emission Control. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 1051 012069.
- Norelyza, M. Rashid, J. Nor Ruwaida, N. Hasyimah, C. H. Che Hafizan, and Z. Nur Syamimi (2020). Performance of MR-deDuster in Capturing Low Density Particulate. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 884 012045.
- Norelyza, M. Rashid, N. Hasyimah, A. Eeydzah, and C. H. Che Hafizah (2020). Configuration of a Newly Optimized Multi-Cyclones Unit as a Fine Particulate Emission Separator in Air Pollution Control. Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. 16 (1), 90-95.
- Norelyza, H., Rashid, M., Hasyimah, N., Ruwaida, J., Che Hassan, C. H. (2019). Theoretical Performance of a Multi-Cyclone Fine Particulate Emission Control System. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 636 (2019) 012006, IOP Publishing, https://doi:10.1088/1757-899X/636/1/012006
- Dewika, M., Rashid, M., & Hasyimah, N. (2017). The Effect of External Suction at the Dust Outlet of a Cyclone. Jurnal Teknologi, 79 (6), 61-67. https://doi.org/10.11113/jt.v79.10164
- Hasyimah, N., Rashid, M., & Norelyza, H. (2016). Theoretical and Experimental Performance of MR-deDuster as an Axial Entry Multi-Cyclone. International Conference on Mechanics, Materials and Structural Engineering (ICMMSE), 18-20 March 2016, Jeju, South Korea. Advances in Engineering Research, Atlantis Press, 166-171. https://dx.doi.org/10.2991/icmmse-16.2016.24
- Hasyimah, N., Rashid, M., & Norelyza, H. (2015). A Theoretical Performance of MR-DeDuster as a Fine Dust Emission Control System. Advanced Materials Research, 1125, 317–321. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/amr.1125.317
- Rashid, M., Huda, N., Norelyza, H., & Hasyimah, N. (2015). Comparison of the Performance of MR-deDuster with Other Conventional Cyclones. Sains Malaysiana, 44 (4), 565-569. http://dx.doi.org/10.17576/jsm-2015-4404-11.