Postgraduate courses

A postgraduate degree in Civil and Construction engineering will allow you to learn about topics from structures and construction, geotechnical engineering, environmental management, water engineering, and transportation.

A higher degree by research (HDR) involves sustained independent enquiry, carried out under the direction of academic supervisors. Qualifications include Doctor of Philosophy by Research (Ph.D.) and Master of Philosophy by Research (M.Phil).

Curtin is recognised internationally as a leader in graduate research studies and for the breadth and quality of its research higher degree programs. As one of our students, you will have access to an unparalleled array of opportunities to work with leading researchers in first rate facilities, and to develop skills for your future career.

You will need academic advice on the suitability of your proposed research area, research topic and the availability of supervisors.  You may find a list of potential supervisors with the following links: List of potential supervisors in Civil and Construction Engineering


Share this