Hii Kiew Ling
Ms. Hii Kiew Ling
MSc. BEng. (Hons.)
Location: Skylark 3 Room 409
Telephone: +60 85 630 100 Ext: 2446
Fax: +60 85 630 254
- M.Sc. (Chemical Engineering), Universiti Sains Malaysia
- B. Eng., Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Biomass conversion
- Environmental biotechnology and Engineering
- Cell cultivation, Fermentation and optimization
- Hii, K. L., Yeap, S. P. & Mashitah, M. D. (2012) Cellulase production from palm oil mill effluent in Malaysia: Economical and technical perspectives. Engineering in Life Sciences, 12, 7-28.
- Hii, K. L., Yeap, S. P., and Mashitah, M. D. (2012) Pretreatment of Pressed Pericarp fibers (PPF) using alcohols as solvent to increase the accessibility of cellulose for cellulase production. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 55, 507-514.
- Hii, K. L. & Mashitah M. D.. Optimization of PPF Delignification Using Response Surface Methodology (RSM). (2014) International Journal of Environmental Engineering, 6 (2), 220-238.
- Hii, K. L., Yeap, S. P., and Mashitah, M. D. (2014) Utilization of Palm Pressed Pericarp Fibre: Pre-treatment, Optimization and characterization. Environmental Progress and Sustainable energy, 33 (1), 238-249.
- Graduate Engineer for Board of Engineer Malaysia