Cynthia Paul Sebli
Cynthia Anak Paul Sebli
Telephone: +60 85 630100 extn: 2443
- Environmental Geochemistry
- Associate Lecturer (June 2012 – Present) Department of Applied Geology, Curtin University, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Tutor, Department of Basic Science and Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia (UPM), (January 2007– May 2012).
- Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Chemistry (IKM)
- Paul Sebli, C., Howson, S. E., Clarkson, G. J. and Scott, P. 2010. fac-Specific syntheses of homochiral [Fe(NN′)3]2+ complexes (NN′ = pyridine keto-hydrazone); origins of the stereoselectivity. Dalton Trans., 39: 4447-4457.