Graduates Career Opportunities
Mechanical Engineering graduates are in high demand in the industries. The Department frequently receives requests from the industries to advertise engineering positions to our graduates. The job/ internship opportunities will be posted on this site and updated from time to time. Students/ graduate who are interested please prepare your CV, cover letter, relevant documents and send to the companies directly.
CORAL ALLIANCE SDN BHD
Designation: Mechanical Graduate Engineer Position available: 2 Base: Miri, Sarawak Those interested may email their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responsibilities:
- To be company focal point to liaise with client
- To service and maintain mechanical rotating and static equipment as per client requirement.
- To troubleshoot mechanical rotating and static equipment Onshore and offshore.
- To carry out repair, overhaul, installation and commissioning of mechanical rotating and static equipment in Asia Pacific Region.
- To perform preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical rotating and static equipment onshore and Offshore.
- To familiarize with mechanical rotating and static equipment manual and OEM parts.
- To carry out workshop repair, service, overhaul and refurbishment of mechanical rotating and static equipment e.g. air compressor, gas engine, diesel engine, pumps, valves, heat exchanger, watermaker, crane, genset, etc
- To upgrade and retrofit mechanical rotating and static equipment
- Clients include Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd, Sarawak Shell Berhad, Sabah Shell Petroleum Corporation, Murphy Oil Corporation Inc, JX Nippon Oil Exploration and Production, ExxonMobil Exploration and Production (M) Inc, Carigali Hess Operating Company, etc.