Dr. Law Kah Haw
Lecturer | Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Contact Details Telephone: +60 85 443939 Extn: 2429 Fax: +60 85 443837 Location: SK3-327 Email: email@example.com
- PhD, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC), Selangor, Malaysia.
- Master of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Power Electronics and Drive
- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Member of the Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah, H. A. F. Almurib. A new reactive current reference algorithm for STATCOM system based on cascaded multilevel inverters. IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics 2015, 30(7), 3577-3588.
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah, H. A. F. Almurib. SHE-PWM cascaded multilevel inverter with adjustable DC-voltage levels control for STATCOM applications. IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics 2014, 29(12), 6433-6444.
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah. New current control algorithm incorporating multilevel SHE-PWM approach for STATCOM operation under unbalanced condition. In: IEEE 5th International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems, 24-27 June 2014, Galway, Ireland: IEEE
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah. DC-DC boost converter based SHE-PWM cascaded multilevel inverter control for STATCOM systems. In: International Power Electronics Conference, 18-21 May 2014, Hiroshima, Japan: IEEE
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah, G. S. Konstantinou, V. G. Agelidis. SHE-PWM cascaded multilevel converter with adjustable DC sources control for STATCOM applications. In: IEEE 7th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 2-5 June 2012, Harbin, China: IEEE
- K. H. Law, M. S. A. Dahidah, N. Marium. Cascaded multilevel inverter based STATCOM with power factor correction feature. In: IEEE Conference on Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology, 20-21 October 2011, Semenyih, Malaysia: IEEE